U Returned!




I've been fighting silence for a while now but eventually it paid off. My experience for this time would be most honored and etched deep in my consciousness. I was marveled by the power of silence more interestingly than ever and all credit to my retrospection therapy. I've always considered myself an obedient learner and a determined implementor when it mattered self esteem. All thanks to my past experiences that forced me into a learning journey to handle emotions and dramas more intellectually and less sentimentally. My friend has finally been illuminated and has returned. I'm sure it would have been a whole revelation for both of us.

Thanks for coming back! It feels great but not greater! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Date!!!

New Found Love

I hate you to love you more...