New Found Love

https://media.istockphoto.com/vectors/two-men-hug-each-other-best-friends-father-and-son-met-support-in-vector-id1192057568
 
A moment's stare turned into romance
Like we were destined for the love race 
I felt affection gushing my veins in pace
And we were already in each other's embrace
Breaking the pattern of my space
Is this my new place?
 
I wished to whisper only in brave
But my breath is all I could dare
In your arms are the warmth in bare 
These are no feelings to compare
In words are not my love and care
Darling, my life I hope to share
 
Neither nostalgia nor dejavu, this was new
Feelings dancing in the mind, I flew 
To the skies and the moon catching the dew
Of the new found love, I grew
From a stranger to the one counted in few 
Is it to too early to call this a love brew?
 
Like broken hearts that need repair
Tears flushed your eyes in despair
This separation seemed a profound affair 
And your heart wanting us to be a pair
Me hating time to be so unfair
It make the strong at heart impair
 
To you I will remain, the ONE
A dear, in all time to come  
Like joy bundled in love confine
I promise to make you mine
A bond we made not of bloodline
But of you and me in SKYLINE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Date!!!

I hate you to love you more...