Perfect!!! Indeed Perfect, as in Perfection!!!



                       
 (De)Motivation:

 " I'm glad that I'm not Perfect. I'm happy that I make mistakes, I have my own problems. It reminds that I'm real, that I'm ME" - Author ji  (source: friend's fb status)


Its not just motivation that fuels the pen of a writer but DE-motivation too does the job. And this time its the latter like many other times. When I first stumbled across these lines above they only meant a neat juxtapose of grammatically woven words nothing more nothing less. Though it was quite captivating to meditate upon and tempting to comment the status I refrained in doing so because of the misconception it was embracing. Perhaps the intended audience to whom it was to appeal has failed badly in the author's inability to transform his faculty into correct sentences. Its easy being a writer if one masters the language but its tough being a "true writer". What it takes is beyond the art of writing- the art of speaking through words!

I'm a theist(not atheist!) who blindly believed his family as a child to grow accepting the fact that God is my creator and I'm his son. My grandmother mentioned it in one of my bed time stories; God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself; male and female he created them. And this is why my friend(Author ji) we all are perfectly Perfect as we believe that our creator is Perfect; so his image(you,me,all) has to be. The implication is rather very trivial in the comprehend able sense not to emphasize garrulously. The fact that we are His fruits gives us the liberty and pride to assume our perfectness; any contrary assumption will prove us lunatic. So, I declare my human life to be Perfect, everyone's else too should. This belief is the driving force behind all successful people, the secret potion of excel. Take a sip to try it.


The behavioral traits you've mentioned are all so inherently built in a perfect human being and they are not deviating behaviors. Do not classify them under the imperfect adjective- imperfect. The fact that humans make mistake when unaware, cry when hurt, love when care, fight to defend, and have their own problems are all a part of a perfect human's life. Since you mentioned you experience them you too are perfect by all means in case if you were adamant in taking theism seriously or the potion  spoken of was not convincing enough. All humans are unique in special ways yet they all share a common cognitive realms of life that are pitch identical in every soul's life because we all are His images and so we are all perfect by birth.

I appreciate your insight in coming up with something very captivating and I mean no offense. I'm just a slave to the aesthetic art of men who cannot stay from saying anything at all when encounters something beautiful or ugly. And for all perfect reasons you are perfect to start writing. Cheers!!! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Date!!!

New Found Love

I hate you to love you more...