Healthy lesson learnt in time


Finally i made my mind to visit my blog! a not less than four months now. After a huge number of lame excuses and apologies to my blog i eventually found the hot seat to rewind and precisely put the craziest things that i've ever done in this time-span.Engineering final year- and thats self explanatory why i had to miss my lovely lady back home and not do the homework regularly. My day began earlier than the hen's crook at 4.30am this month,rolling the half closed eyes i had to close my sleep and start my day.The geyser ON, paste on my brush had to pack the books for the day's hectic 14.5 hr scheduled classes for the day at ACE. Had no option to bunk as easily as i managed last year but this time the impending fear of future forced my determination a little more and more convincing to please itself. Hastily i dressed to catch up the 5.10 bus at the bus stop 1/2 km from my home and i cleverly managed my time and footsteps to make it to the bus. With the monkey hat on my bald head and the ear guard looking like a dressed chicken as somebody commented i ignored and kept my profile high. I knew exactly well, that this one month strife would bring me fruits sweeter than expected. Like a wandering soul i moved from one room to the other, meanwhile my peers push and pound just to grab a seat at the front bench perhaps they ar'nt satisfied by the amplification of speech or prepare mentally that a front seat means immense concentration and sadly i too became one among them. Reason what may i found it crazy as time passed by and a rear place became a matter of no concern and i thoroughly enjoyed each lecture from a farther distance. I only hated the canteen at that place which lacked hygienically tasty food a must for a foodie like me and the barbarian culture of table manners fo my counterparts ruined my apetite to put down a solid 4kilos.Each passing day grew a sense of confidence and belief that this is my time and i'll crack Gate this year to make a place in any of the IITs soon. There was rejoice every day i returned home at night guranteeing myself a sound sleep and a contented heart that i've made my perfect day. Soon came the culprit' Campus placements' that stole my dream,behaved ruthlessly for the first interview of denying me of a job and the second one bringing victory. Now Infosys-Mysore is fancying me trying to convince me of an ideal opportunity and a goodie workplace. Unintentionally this joyous moment has now become a main stream concern whether to take up the job leaving behind the effort that i put in attending Gate classes ? But i'm confused complexly perplexed as to what my subconscious has assumed that nothing interest me anymore, all i'm left to do is to stay calm,silent with no thoughts. I'm varied in emotions and find no reason to celebrate but as somebody said do not brag about tomorrow you never know what today has in store for us. So i decided to tighten up my socks and get ready for the battle on 14th feb and leave the rest to God come what may and i'll gladly welcome the outcome. Many a times in life you never understand whats running in yours and become worried about your next move.Believe me there's only one solution "Do what pleases you and leave the rest to destiny" its his headache. Have fun make life of every moment.... Be a happy go lucky Man---

Comments

  1. Whatsoever i thoroughly enjoyed being busy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sudheer, Thousand people say thousand things. Even I will. You still got at least four months to think about what to choose. Till then, it is better you give your best shot to all options; you can opt to choose a little later.

    But again, just one of the thousand things! ;-)
    Cheers, congrats and good luck. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @priyanka :ya ofcourse... will give everything a 100...thank u so much for the good wishes...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Date!!!

New Found Love

I hate you to love you more...