The morning began as early as never before Not to the snoozing alarms neither to the yellings of my mom But by the curiosity of a day most awaited Me so proud,First Date in my life. A festival of teens so loved and longed Ringing those merry, bells of joy Scenes of tomorrow so sweet and calm Sleepless a night,smiles all bright. Mirror so good, not a second i looked down Tranparency, for the perfection in me Fair and round,tall and handsome Beauty in eyes, envy in town. Walked down the streets with roses in hand Greetings of success from men unknown A land so old yet in new just to remind It's so special a day,memories that will cherish its way. Long awaited minutes after, came my princess Dressed in white,GOD so lovely not a blemish to point "A droplet on flower" threw a million dollar smile So innocent a love,even more innocent this time. Words so wary and whisper in tone Immature of the experiences, unaccustomed behaviour Yet made sweeter company the sweetest An oath o...
In my dreams, Haunting every night, Comes into distinct The only picture of thee. Gallery so complete! Every painted stroke Gleams its beauty So dear,So lovely. Those were the colder nights With trembling hands and firmer strokes Etched you in the frame of imagination Painted my lady-dream lady! Elegance as a smile in the mirror I remember your curls Down to the neck Little brown,little black. I decorate my day With memories of U For the best handy I ever done so. My sweet companion You've become Conversations that never end with you,indeed! All in its glory; I haste no second To start my day With you in dreams...
Oh! my friend...I never expected I'll ever be left CHEATED In your smile you hid your hatred Not knowing,my heart exalted Your hug, your smile Made me feel your mine I always longed for your company Lonely was i even in many In you i was mad Every minute then was glad Like a clown i laughed at myself Jealousy wiped out of self Words are not enough Explanation seems too tough A hole in my heart is made Feeling on face, no colour can shade I'm sorry dear known now To your patience i bow Tears of love flushed my eyes Sorrow of heart touched the skies Wondering how days i would spend Life seems to be an end But today i declare There was'nt anything to glare Kind to you i will remain Freeing you from my chain A ray of hope is still That you will, you WILL...
Comments
Post a Comment