Reading between lines!!!

Its all about reading, reading between lines, after all words make thoughts and thoughts make actions and actions make emotions. So the root is "WORDS". Language is beautiful! in that we understand people for what they are and what they intend to be for us. I heard a million times in my life that: 'words are not enough' but when it all begins with a word then how can something be beyond words? Its plain that we live in a world of machines that make our lives better by relieving us from the  process and lure us with results. But the truth is, the machine to process words is inbuilt in ourselves. No scientist ever thought of one nor will because its way too complex for human comprehension, the journey of words to emotions is beyond human intellect. I'm not a writer nor intend to be one in my future but I write because its the way through which my emotions take their outburst. If not words then what can replace this unmatched way of expression. I prefer a story being read in a hardcover than from the mouth of Rihaana  or from a Nicholas Cole's flick.

Annoying is always the first WORD when people don't read and don't read between lines. We are deceived by movies and the technology which steal us from the enthusiasm of reading. Reading journey is always more beautiful than any rudimentary way of putting the storyline. Sophistication is not  panacea of life somethings are best in their primitive state. I always put my emotions when writing even a simple text but most people fail to see the hidden parts because they don't read, don't read between lines. Try reading an email or better a letter from your friend which confesses a mistake or expresses LOVE it will make a massive impression than a simple utterance of sorry. We search for love everywhere but end up failing because we don't really give words a serious blow. Try giving words a little meaning then things will be a lot distant and life a little lovelier. For my friends; don't simply read, read between lines!!!

I had something in mind and ended up with something, probably my mind read between lines!!!
Cheers!!! Have a good year of Books....

Comments

  1. Sometimes, there are emotions and thoughts that I myself do not realize are within me, till I actually write them down. Even after having written it myself, it feels, at times, like a revelation. I cannot tell in words, how much I love what I write!

    And I love what you write! Great comeback Sudheer! Would love it, if you write more often than this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Date!!!

New Found Love

I hate you to love you more...