Genie, I Miss You!!!



I had this genie that gave me confidence to impress the mob. He motivated to speak to the hearts of my listeners. I never fell short of words but from the last two times he was missed, and missed badly. I stumbled at the presentation discussing the method of orthogonal frequency division multiplexing. And today for my surprise the past repeated in a debate competition which ended up appreciating my content and not my charisma to move the audience for which I was known. The debate had no significance to my academics in what so ever,keeping in mind the pile of pending assignments, but the wave of an impulsive inquisitiveness bothered me to search for the last failure. Results don't help building personality it helps boosts the enthusiasm. My motive to be a participant was a quest, answer that lay in the process. I say; mission successful.

The reason for my past appraisals were based on the clarity attained before utterance. The same did not happen with my previous encounters, a picnic to thank for, luring me of my business to prepare for a seminar the next day. I had fun being on the top of the khandahar mountains with a freezing cold pool to swim. The call for the day was so near that helped me very little to assimilate what was read. The next day, not knowing what to speak was so embarrassing when you have an expected audience. The seminar though was accepted on the efforts made but failed to satisfy the speaker. This search landed up in knowing the flaw when the series of events looped during rebutting my opponents views. Foreign Direct Investments were of no clue to a techie, hardly heard of it, to make it worse the volunteer initially just mentioned FDI, whose full form too was not familiar.  But the good news is: I have the answer now.

CLARITY, the food for the genie in me was devoid. What gave him the energy was not his instinct nor his magical powers but  CLARITY. In reality there was no genie at all, it was the command, a dominion of knowing all- master; that gave a notion of genie helping me at the background. This is why emphasis is always laid on the process and not the product that will help build more nicer stuff when the don't s are clear. So, if you too happen to fail in anything that you mastered before then its not the vanishing of the genie but its the lack of CLARITY. Be clear, the road to success is fueled by it.




* Hey genie sorry for the food crisis, missed you a lot.


 

Comments

  1. Maaaamaa chinchesnav. Your words really make a mark upon my mind dude.Gud 1----Shiva

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Date!!!

New Found Love

I hate you to love you more...