Painting Spree!


In my dreams,
Haunting every night,
Comes into distinct
The only picture of thee.

Gallery so complete!
Every painted stroke
Gleams its beauty
So dear,So lovely.

Those were the colder nights
With trembling hands and firmer strokes
Etched you in the frame of imagination
Painted my lady-dream lady!

Elegance as a smile in the mirror
I remember your curls
Down to the neck
Little brown,little black.

I decorate my day
With memories of U
For the best handy
I ever done so.

My sweet companion
You've become
Conversations that never end
with you,indeed!

All in its glory;
I haste no second
To start my day
With you in dreams...

Comments

  1. i wish i coud paint as lovely as the poem describes!!!!!Sudheer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, thats called a mighty comeback! I was wondering where you were lost for so many days...
    But, the wait was worth all the pain.
    :-)

    Mind shatterring lines! I always knew that you tie up beauty to a lady in a way totally distinct from anything I read elsewhere, but this, still, came as a splendid surprise.

    Keep going. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats pretty good poem...keep writing...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Priyanka
    Hey thnx ya.. i'm happy with those lines..its ur comment tht i alwyas read between lines...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @jaisy
    keep coming back... thnx yaaa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Date!!!

New Found Love

I hate you to love you more...