Got Back ,Now With a Bang!

Sudheer:   Hey hi buddy! Wassup? Its been a very very long time.
Blog:        Hi... Nothing special these days except a few lonely nights.
Sudheer:  Is something wrong my friend?
Blog:       When was the last time you visited this old friend of yours? Ever inquired my where abouts?
                You got lost for almost a year now do you realize?
Sudheer:  I'm really sorry I should have explained but i got stuck up with the routine of life. Its so
                awkward to hurt you. I dint mean to...
Blog:       I missed you, when i cried i had no shoulder, those words of a true friend seemed almost
                gone.I blamed my fate to take this curse...
Sudheer: (Sober)
Blog:       Please dont cry this is not what makes me happy. The smile of a friend keeps a thousand worries
                away. If i've been hard on you then I'm sorry i only meant to get you back at any cost.
Sudheer: Thank you for being there for me whenever i needed you.
Blog:      You chose me , you are my master, i owe my life to you. I love you Sudheer plz dont leave
                me anytime...(tears rolling...)
Sudheer:  (Hard hug) I love you too will never leave you....

Happy Endings... See you guys at the next blog...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Date!!!

New Found Love

I hate you to love you more...