I hate you to love you more...

Three hundred days of silence
Four lac thirty two thousand minutes of lonliness

***********************************************************************















I now want to declare
Of what you know not
Yet your consciousness aware
I hate  to love you more....

Memory is a curse for one in love
The moving images make a thrust
This separation is just to say
I hate  to love you more....

I remember the last tear slipped
Straight down the cheek unto the chest
From where it arrived and i say
I hate  to love you more....

The concern of elders
Reasons weird for the blind
But my love strong to proclaim
I love  to love you more....

Just seven more months to pluck
My flower from the garden
When i stand with a golden basket to say
I love to love you more....

Dried rose petals , half chocolates
Awaits for the day
To say it all loud
I love  to love you more....













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Date!!!

New Found Love