Veiled love...




I close both eyes
to watch u secretly
this time for sure
to seek the hidden u.

I see the clouds,the smoke
but nothing pleasing my anguish
like the sentiments in movies
i await each day for a new episode.

Is it not unfair to delay
when i dream of tomorrows
that bring sweet memories
and of todays that cherish yesterdays?

How do i explain
why my emotions smile
why i see love everywhere
and how much i long to see u?

They say love makes a poet
but i turned an artist
to sketch the unrevealing u
but i ended up writing-"LOVE"


****Inspired from  the song "T era Hone Laga" from the movie APGK. The only difference being he knew his lady and i havent....Come soon 14th feb is turning up....

Comments

  1. This is a work of imagination dude. I really love this one of urs. Thank god, u didnot remain an artist but started writing.Otherwise, we would have missed this master sculpt. Keep writing dude that too with LOVE,for LOVE, on LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Krazzy
    I know not ur identity but i thank u for the comment that too laying emphasis on love for love and with love... now take this: with love... muhhhaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck sudheer, for the feb 14. ;-)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Date!!!

New Found Love

I hate you to love you more...