Lost love or life?




Rewinding my memory tape
i beckon my unnamed past
back to the time when i
first fell in love-first love.

Proud in my success
i happily enjoyed the
fruits of a bachelor.
All men understand.

Silly i called people
in search of love.
Each time i found one
i tricked their minds.

Little did i knew
next victim would be me.
I was strong in mind
and stone at heart.

Many tried to explain
but i stood care-not
attached to my family
i knew no love greater.

Perhaps sooner came the
time when i was takenby
not by the fact that love is blind
but i was blind in love.

Friends is where we started off
but later turned lovers
Finding excuses to sorry
and thanks both never fell short.

Boys were shocked
for reasons known
and girls asusual found a new
topic to chat on.

There was innocense in our eyes
honesty in promises made
every moment every second
filled me with joy.

For all the classes we bunked
the names we carved
there was'nt a time
so simple yet beautiful.

So madly we believed
one we will be
Dreamt every day every night
in love we will be.

But indeccisive we remained
career or love?
Too young to decide
a decision unexpected.

Strange but true
we broke off
on grounds of no relavence
and i say harder is the truth.

So tender our minds
tis not our thoughts
For "LIFE" we departed
but today i find no "LIFE".





Comments

  1. i lost my love three times...hopefully will find one before i lose my life!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sudheer.

    I always felt love isn't attainable in so short a time as the twenty years I lived so far. It is a life-long process.

    And, there is no losing it, ever. It isn't an entity. It is an experience. I am sure, whatever bitterness that experience left before, it has taught you something. And life, is all about learning. :-)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Date!!!

New Found Love

I hate you to love you more...