You Cheated!!!



Oh! my friend...I never expected
I'll ever be left CHEATED

In your smile you hid your hatred
Not knowing,my heart exalted

Your hug, your smile
Made me feel your mine

I always longed for your company
Lonely was i even in many

In you i was mad
Every minute then was glad

Like a clown i laughed at myself
Jealousy wiped out of self

Words are not enough
Explanation seems too tough

A hole in my heart is made
Feeling on face, no colour can shade

I'm sorry dear known now
To your patience i bow

Tears of love flushed my eyes
Sorrow of heart touched the skies

Wondering how days i would spend
Life seems to be an end

But today i declare
There was'nt anything to glare

Kind to you i will remain
Freeing you from my chain

A ray of hope is still
That you will, you WILL...

Comments

  1. Profound thought expressed skillfully in simple words; it isn't as simple a task as it seems to a reader! Nice one.

    Keep going. :-)

    P.S.: Welcome to the Blog World!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! a sense of contentment finally through your words!!!! this was the poem in tht creative writing...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyyyyyyyyyyyyy a gud one expressed in clear and simple words and very heart touching

    ReplyDelete
  4. @panguluri
    thanx atleast u've been here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @upasana thanx for visiting my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Date!!!

New Found Love

I hate you to love you more...